Thursday, November 29, 2012

COUNTRY TEACHER - CITY TEACHER

OH MY-LANTA! I have been off of here so long because my life is an absolute whirlwind between the end of last year and this new school year!

My husband and I got the great news that we were moving to Miami, FL back in June 2012 and from then on my life was dedicated to working, packing, finances, finding a new job, then of course, the move.

 My family flew into Indiana from Washington to help us move to Florida and I we had so much fun on our big family roadtrip! 

I was blessed to have a job lined up for me by the time we moved and I jumped right in after we arrived in Miami. I am now the new kindergarten teacher at a private school on the westside of Miami. We are four months into school and it has been an incredible learning experience. The class sizes are very small because it is 1) a private school and 2) it is a fairly new school. 

airboat ride in the Everglades

We have accomplished so much in such a short time in kindergarten and I want to share more of what I have learned and get this blog up-to-date! Stay-tuned colleagues!

No comments:

Post a Comment